Eosinophilia Treatment Market 2019 Key Country Analysis: F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Pfizer Inc, Novartis AG, Merck & Co., Inc, Eli Lilly and Company, AstraZeneca - The Chicago Sentinel
Global Eosinophilia Treatment Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Global Eosinophilia Treatment Market By Types (Blood Eosinophilia and Tissue Eosinophilia), Drugs Class (Corticosteroids, Immunosuppressant, Monoclonal Antibody and Others), Treatment (Medication and Supportive Care), Route of Administration (Oral, Intravenous and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct, Online Pharmacy, Retailers and Others), End-Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics and Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Global Eosinophilia Treatment Market is growing at a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to increase in the number of regulatory approvals in developed countries, rise in prevalence of asthma and other autoimmune disorders, surge in demand for biologic therapies such as monoclonal antibodies & small molecule inhibitors and development in the healthcare expenditure and rise in investment from government, public & private organizations for the development of novel drugs.
The key market players in the global eosinophilia treatment market are GlaxoSmithKline plc, Sanofi, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Pfizer Inc, Novartis AG, Merck & Co., Inc, Eli Lilly and Company, AstraZeneca, Bayer AG, Gilead Sciences, Inc, CELGENE CORPORATION, Incyte Corporation, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Knopp Biosciences LLC, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd among others.
Click to Get Global Eosinophilia Treatment Market Research Sample PDF Copy @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-eosinophilia-treatment-market
Eosinophilia is a condition in which the eosinophil count in the peripheral blood exceeds than normal. Eosinophils are a type of disease fighting white blood cell. This condition usually indicates a parasitic infection, an allergic reaction or cancer. High levels of eosinophils in the blood (blood eosinophilia) or in tissues at the site of an infection or inflammation (tissue eosinophilia).
- Rise in prevalence of asthma and other autoimmune disorders is driving the market growth
- Increase in the number of regulatory approvals in developed countries is boosting the market growth
- Surge in demand for biologic therapies such as monoclonal antibodies & small molecule inhibitors also acts as a market driver
- Rise in investment from government, public & private organizations for the development of novel drugs can also propel this market growth
- High cost of drugs is restraining the market growth
- Lack of awareness in huge number of population in developing regions hampers the market growth
- Unavailability of a permanent cure can also act as a restraining factor for this market growth
- Blood Eosinophilia
- Tissue Eosinophilia
By Drugs Class
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Supportive Care
By Route of Administration
By Distribution Channel
- Online Pharmacy
- Specialty Clinics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Get 25% Impressive Discount on this Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-discount/global-eosinophilia-treatment-market
Key Developments in the Market
- In October 2018, Sanofi received the U.S FDA approval for Dupixent (dupilumab) for the add-on maintenance treatment of patients with severe asthma aged 12 years and older with an eosinophilic phenotype or oral corticosteroid dependent asthma. This drug is approved for fulfilling the unmet needs of the patients with moderate-to-severe asthma by providing them a new and better biological treatment.
- In November 2017, astrazeneca received the U.S FDA approval for Fasenra (benralizumab) for the add-on maintenance treatment of patients with severe asthma aged 12 years and older with an eosinophilic phenotype. This is the only respiratory biologic that provides direct, rapid and near-complete depletion of eosinophils within 24 hours. Fasenra is approved for improving the lives of severe asthma patients whose disease is driven by eosinophilic inflammation
Global eosinophilia treatment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of eosinophilia treatment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global eosinophilia treatment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period.
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Access Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-eosinophilia-treatment-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: Corporatesales@databridgemarketresearch.comTagsEosinophilia Treatment Market Eosinophilia Treatment Market Analysis Eosinophilia Treatment Market Growth Eosinophilia Treatment Market Industry Analysis Eosinophilia Treatment Market Insight Eosinophilia Treatment Market Insights Eosinophilia Treatment Market Opportunities Eosinophilia Treatment Market Research Eosinophilia Treatment Market Research Reports Eosinophilia Treatment Market Size Eosinophilia Treatment Market Trends Eosinophilia Treatment MarketBusiness Intelligence Eosinophilia Treatment MarketBusiness Opportunities Eosinophilia Treatment MarketIndustry Size